Kindly take a couple of minutes to first register here (click here). (Click here for a demo video for registration)
You could contribute in any of the following ways:
- Submit the list of the important findings and corresponding key (primary) data in the prescribed formats. This task can be done at different stages of your research:
- Before preparing the first draft for a publication. Please update the entry with a link to the final article, soon after publication.
- After uploading your article in a preprint repository. Later, please update the entry with a link to the peer-reviewed article.
- You can volunteer to curate the gist of the important findings and corresponding primary data from other research articles (preprint or peer-reviewed).
- Comment on any existing entries to share additional information and views, or suggest corrections.
- Write brief opinions and overview on specific topics in the Expert speak section. The key entries in this section will only by invitation by the principal investigator of the project. But you could express your interest by writing to covidkosha.com if you are the first or the corresponding author in at least one peer-reviewed research publication in the domain, or a co-author in at least 5 such publications.
- Write brief notes for the 'Expert opinion' section. The key entries in this section will only by invitation. But you could express your interest in contributing to the 'Expert opinion' section by writing to [ covid19.kshitish at gmail... ]. Please write to us if you are the first or the corresponding author in at least two peer-reviewed research publication in the domain, or a co-author in at least four such publications.
All entries are likely to be reviewed and approved before the final display in the website. This may take some time in view of our small team-size.